domingo, febrero 12, 2006

Mensaje de Laszlo Marosi



De: laszlo Marosi
Enviado el:
Domingo, 12 de Febrero de 2006 06:16:34 a.m.


El prestigioso director húngaro nos cuenta un poco de su experiencia iberomaericana:




Dear Susan,


I am connectede to the Valencia contest since 1986 when I was there first time as director of the Central Army Band of Hungary. Since than I visited them with my Liszt Academy Band and twive I was jury member of the event. The level of the bands and the organization of the director, makes that partricular contests the number one in the entire world, today.

In Latin America, I have been connected to Brazil, Argentina and Chile. I learned that great growth of musical performance of the youth and professional bands in both countries - Brazil and Argentina. There are great need for new repertoire and expressivel performances that are very well received by both performers and audience.

In person I love both location of the world because of the fundamental need for music from common people who love bands all those places. I also do my best to bring them the repertoire I think, its very appropriate for those particular ensembles, when I am invited to work with them.


Thanks for asking and wish you a great Sunday with my best regards a salways,

Laszlo

____________________

Enlaces:
http://www.elsur.cl/edicion_hoy/secciones/impreso.php?id=55258
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/László_Marosi
http://www.metromusicinc.com/html/body_cddetails.cfm?cdid=100080
http://www.wmfe.org/907/cc/4_16_05.asp

4 comentarios:

A las 2:40 p. m. , Blogger Marcelo Torca ha dicho...

Hola Susan Campos!

Compartir é importante. Boa idéia este blogger. Parabéns.

Saludos.
Marcelo Torca.

 
A las 2:56 p. m. , Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

Susan te ruego me mandaras informacion de festivales y concursos de bandads de musica en europa, especialmente los que se realicen apartir de junio mi correo es francaji@wanadoo.es
Gracias.

 
A las 2:10 a. m. , Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?

 
A las 8:35 p. m. , Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio